Envisioning the Future of Cryptocurrency in Indonesia

Web3, the next evolutionary stage of the internet, is witnessing significant growth and decentralization, particularly in terms of crypto adoption. The development of Web3 requires a robust global ecosystem to thrive.

Rinaldi Azka

24 Jun 2023 - 20.07
A-
A+
Envisioning the Future of Cryptocurrency in Indonesia

A person near cryptocurrency logo in Depok, West Java, Wednesday (4/1/2023). Bisnis/Arief Hermawan P

Bisnis, JAKARTA - Web3, the next evolutionary stage of the internet, is witnessing significant growth and decentralization, particularly in terms of crypto adoption. The development of Web3 requires a robust global ecosystem to thrive.

In this new paradigm, users have greater control over their data, privacy, and online content, leading to accelerated development of Web3, even in Indonesia.

According to the "Electric Capital Developer Report 2022" by crypto venture capital firm Electric Capital, there are over 22,000 active developers involved in Web3 projects in the last seven years, as of January 2022.

Of these developers, 28 percent focus on Bitcoin and Ethereum ecosystems, while the remaining 72 percent contribute to alternative platforms like Solana, NEAR, Polygon, Sui, Aptos, Optimism, Arbitrum, and others.

Cek Berita dan Artikel yang lain di Google News dan WA Channel
Editor: Aprilian Hermawan
Jelajahi peluang bisnis terpercaya dengan berlangganan
Temukan keleluasaan dan keuntungan maksimal dengan pilihan paket berlangganan eksklusif ini
BERLANGGANAN SEKARANG
Tidak Memerlukan Komitmen, Batalkan Kapan Saja
Penawaran terbatas. Ini adalah penawaran untuk Langganan Akses Digital Dasar. Metode pembayaran Anda secara otomatis akan ditagih di muka setiap empat minggu. Anda akan dikenai tarif penawaran perkenalan setiap empat minggu untuk periode perkenalan selama satu tahun, dan setelah itu akan dikenakan tarif standar setiap empat minggu hingga Anda membatalkan. Semua langganan diperpanjang secara otomatis. Anda bisa membatalkannya kapan saja. Pembatalan mulai berlaku pada awal siklus penagihan Anda berikutnya. Langganan Akses Digital Dasar tidak termasuk edisi. Pembatasan dan pajak lain mungkin berlaku. Penawaran dan harga dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan.
BIG MEDIA
Jalan K.H. Mas Mansyur No. 12AKaret Tengsin - Jakarta Pusat 10220
© Copyright 2024, Hak Cipta Dilindungi Undang - Undang.
BIG MEDIA
Jalan K.H. Mas Mansyur No. 12AKaret Tengsin - Jakarta Pusat 10220
© Copyright 2024, Hak Cipta Dilindungi Undang - Undang.