GOTO Stock Forecast Post TikTok's Acquisition of Tokopedia

There is growing optimism about the improvement of GOTO's business performance in the future, especially after TikTok officially acquired the majority of Tokopedia shares. While some securities are increasingly optimistic about the prospects for GOTO shares, others remain doubtful.

Tim Redaksi

2 Feb 2024 - 18.21
A-
A+
GOTO Stock Forecast Post TikTok's Acquisition of Tokopedia

Bisnis, JAKARTA — The appeal of PT GoTo Gojek Tokopedia Tbk shares is expected to intensify further, particularly with the anticipated acceleration in achieving net profit following the formal transfer of control of Tokopedia to TikTok.

Management of GoTo Gojek Tokopedia announced the successful completion of the share acquisition from TikTok on Wednesday (31/1/2024). Consequently, the businesses of Tokopedia and TikTok Shop Indonesia have officially merged under PT Tokopedia.

PT Tokopedia is now co-owned by GoTo and TikTok, with TikTok assuming the role of the controlling shareholder. TikTok has officially acquired 75.01% of PT Tokopedia's shares, while GoTo retains the remaining 24.99%.

The shares acquired by TikTok are newly issued shares by Tokopedia. Consequently, Tokopedia's existing shares, initially totaling 12.72 million, have increased to 50.91 million, with TikTok absorbing 38.19 million new shares.

Cek Berita dan Artikel yang lain di Google News dan WA Channel
Editor: Nindya Aldila
Jelajahi peluang bisnis terpercaya dengan berlangganan
Temukan keleluasaan dan keuntungan maksimal dengan pilihan paket berlangganan eksklusif ini
BERLANGGANAN SEKARANG
Tidak Memerlukan Komitmen, Batalkan Kapan Saja
Penawaran terbatas. Ini adalah penawaran untuk Langganan Akses Digital Dasar. Metode pembayaran Anda secara otomatis akan ditagih di muka setiap empat minggu. Anda akan dikenai tarif penawaran perkenalan setiap empat minggu untuk periode perkenalan selama satu tahun, dan setelah itu akan dikenakan tarif standar setiap empat minggu hingga Anda membatalkan. Semua langganan diperpanjang secara otomatis. Anda bisa membatalkannya kapan saja. Pembatalan mulai berlaku pada awal siklus penagihan Anda berikutnya. Langganan Akses Digital Dasar tidak termasuk edisi. Pembatasan dan pajak lain mungkin berlaku. Penawaran dan harga dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan.
BIG MEDIA
Jalan K.H. Mas Mansyur No. 12AKaret Tengsin - Jakarta Pusat 10220
© Copyright 2024, Hak Cipta Dilindungi Undang - Undang.
BIG MEDIA
Jalan K.H. Mas Mansyur No. 12AKaret Tengsin - Jakarta Pusat 10220
© Copyright 2024, Hak Cipta Dilindungi Undang - Undang.