Government Sets New Haj Cost for 2024

Religious Affairs Ministry and House Commission VIII recently agreed on the increase of Haj travel cost of IDR56.04 million per person. The high costs have prompted demands for the government to formulate a new payment scheme for pilgrims.

Ni Luh Anggela & Rayful Mudassir

28 Nov 2023 - 19.37
A-
A+
Government Sets New Haj Cost for 2024

Illustration - People from Indonesia who want to go on Hajj./Bisnis/Antara

Bisnis, JAKARTA — The Religious Affairs Ministry and House Commission VII have agreed on the Haj cost for 2024, amounting to IDR56.04 million per pilgrim. The determination of this figure increases the overall cost of regular Haj.

This amount equals 60 percent of the previously set cost of IDR93.4 million. The remaining 40 percent, or IDR37 million, comes from the financial benefits of the Haj Fund Management Agency (BPKH).

The expenses to be paid by pilgrims include flight costs, accommodation in Mecca, partial accommodation in Medina, living expenses, and visa fees. The budget covers both the costs of organizing the Haj in Saudi Arabia and domestic expenses. Overall, the utilized benefits amount to IDR8.2 trillion.

This decision reflects an increase in Haj costs by IDR6.23 million per pilgrim compared to the 2023 cost of IDR49.81 million. The cost for this year constitutes 55.3% of the total Haj cost of IDR99.89 million, with the remaining 44.7% or IDR40.24 million coming from the financial benefits.

Cek Berita dan Artikel yang lain di Google News dan WA Channel
Editor: Yusuf Waluyo Jati
company-logo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Government Sets New Haj Cost for 2024

Dengan paket langganan dibawah ini :

Tidak memerlukan komitmen. Batalkan kapan saja.

Penawaran terbatas. Ini adalah penawaran untuk Langganan Akses Digital Dasar. Metode pembayaran Anda secara otomatis akan ditagih di muka setiap empat minggu. Anda akan dikenai tarif penawaran perkenalan setiap empat minggu untuk periode perkenalan selama satu tahun, dan setelah itu akan dikenakan tarif standar setiap empat minggu hingga Anda membatalkan. Semua langganan diperpanjang secara otomatis. Anda bisa membatalkannya kapan saja. Pembatalan mulai berlaku pada awal siklus penagihan Anda berikutnya. Langganan Akses Digital Dasar tidak termasuk edisi. Pembatasan dan pajak lain mungkin berlaku. Penawaran dan harga dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan.

Copyright © Bisnis Indonesia Butuh Bantuan ?FAQ
Kembali ke Atas
BIG MEDIA
Jalan K.H. Mas Mansyur No. 12AKaret Tengsin - Jakarta Pusat 10220
© Copyright 2024, Hak Cipta Dilindungi Undang - Undang.