Indonesian Govt Implements Measures to Attract Foreign Investors to Invest in IKN Nusantara

The development of IKN will heavily depend on funds from investors, with 80% of the financing coming from the private sector, while the remaining 20% will be sourced from the state budget (APBN).

Tim Redaksi

5 Feb 2024 - 16.13
A-
A+
Indonesian Govt Implements Measures to Attract Foreign Investors to Invest in IKN Nusantara

President Jokowi at point zero for IKN Nusantara

Bisnis, JAKARTA – The government persistently urges foreign investors to engage in investing in the New Capital City of Nusantara (IKN). However, as of mid-February 2024, there have been no realized investment commitments from foreign investors in IKN.

The development of IKN heavily hinges on funding from investors, with the private sector responsible for 80% of financing and the remaining 20% sourced from the state budget (APBN).

In mid-January 2024, the number of Letters of Intent (LOI) in IKN reached 345, with 55% originating from domestic investors and 45% from foreign investors.

To stimulate investment interest in IKN, the government employs various methods. One such approach involves facilitating the issuance of golden visas to foreign investors looking to invest capital in IKN. This policy aims to incentivize investment in the new national capital in East Kalimantan.

Cek Berita dan Artikel yang lain di Google News dan WA Channel
Editor: Emanuel Berkah Caesario
Jelajahi peluang bisnis terpercaya dengan berlangganan
Temukan keleluasaan dan keuntungan maksimal dengan pilihan paket berlangganan eksklusif ini
BERLANGGANAN SEKARANG
Tidak Memerlukan Komitmen, Batalkan Kapan Saja
Penawaran terbatas. Ini adalah penawaran untuk Langganan Akses Digital Dasar. Metode pembayaran Anda secara otomatis akan ditagih di muka setiap empat minggu. Anda akan dikenai tarif penawaran perkenalan setiap empat minggu untuk periode perkenalan selama satu tahun, dan setelah itu akan dikenakan tarif standar setiap empat minggu hingga Anda membatalkan. Semua langganan diperpanjang secara otomatis. Anda bisa membatalkannya kapan saja. Pembatalan mulai berlaku pada awal siklus penagihan Anda berikutnya. Langganan Akses Digital Dasar tidak termasuk edisi. Pembatasan dan pajak lain mungkin berlaku. Penawaran dan harga dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan.
BIG MEDIA
Jalan K.H. Mas Mansyur No. 12AKaret Tengsin - Jakarta Pusat 10220
© Copyright 2024, Hak Cipta Dilindungi Undang - Undang.
BIG MEDIA
Jalan K.H. Mas Mansyur No. 12AKaret Tengsin - Jakarta Pusat 10220
© Copyright 2024, Hak Cipta Dilindungi Undang - Undang.