Issuers Execute Year-End Acquisition Plans

As 2023 draws to a close, several companies are finalizing inorganic expansion strategies through the acquisition of potential assets. This corporate trend is anticipated to persist into the coming year.

Dionisio Damara & Artha Adventy

18 Des 2023 - 19.50
A-
A+
Issuers Execute Year-End Acquisition Plans

One of the power plants owned by PT Barito Renewables Energy Tbk. Photo/JIBI/baritorenewables.co.id

Bisnis, JAKARTA — As 2023 draws to a close, several companies are finalizing inorganic expansion strategies through the acquisition of potential assets. This corporate trend is anticipated to persist into the coming year.

Recently, PT Barito Renewables Energy Tbk. (BREN) has invested $5.17 million, equivalent to IDR 80.15 billion (JISDOR rate IDR 15,503 per US dollar), to acquire the Sidrap 2 Wind Power Plant (PLTB).

BREN executed this strategic move through its subsidiary, PT Barito Wind Energy, in collaboration with ACEN Investment HK Limited, targeting the acquisition of three Wind Power Plants, namely Sidrap 2, Sukabumi, and Lombok.

Barito Renewables CEO Hendra Tan revealed that under the agreement, Barito Wind would hold a 51% stake in the three development assets, while ACEN HK would retain the remaining 49%. These three late-stage wind development assets boast a combined potential capacity of 320 MW.

Cek Berita dan Artikel yang lain di Google News dan WA Channel
Editor: Aprilian Hermawan
company-logo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Issuers Execute Year-End Acquisition Plans

Dengan paket langganan dibawah ini :

Tidak memerlukan komitmen. Batalkan kapan saja.

Penawaran terbatas. Ini adalah penawaran untuk Langganan Akses Digital Dasar. Metode pembayaran Anda secara otomatis akan ditagih di muka setiap empat minggu. Anda akan dikenai tarif penawaran perkenalan setiap empat minggu untuk periode perkenalan selama satu tahun, dan setelah itu akan dikenakan tarif standar setiap empat minggu hingga Anda membatalkan. Semua langganan diperpanjang secara otomatis. Anda bisa membatalkannya kapan saja. Pembatalan mulai berlaku pada awal siklus penagihan Anda berikutnya. Langganan Akses Digital Dasar tidak termasuk edisi. Pembatasan dan pajak lain mungkin berlaku. Penawaran dan harga dapat berubah tanpa pemberitahuan.

Copyright © Bisnis Indonesia Butuh Bantuan ?FAQ
Kembali ke Atas
BIG MEDIA
Jalan K.H. Mas Mansyur No. 12AKaret Tengsin - Jakarta Pusat 10220
© Copyright 2024, Hak Cipta Dilindungi Undang - Undang.